The published article features commentary from Hemp, Inc. CEO, Bruce Perlowin, regarding the uncertainty of the cannabis industry with a federal ban on the product and massive costs that many investors did not anticipate.
WeedMD Inc. reports net revenues of $6.7 million with a gross margin of 29%. Greenhouse cultivation cost improves to $0.72/gram in Q3.
KALY’s current revenues come primarily from the sale of CBD infused products that have utilized KALY’s U.S. Patented Cannabis Extraction Process.
LATEST STOCK NEWS
Investing in marijuana is not limited to growers or retailers. There are many companies that provide support services to the industry. There are biotech and pharma companies that make cannabinoid-based…
Cannabis has quickly become a promising investment trend in the past few years. Marijuana stocks have soared, and for good reason. Estimates show that legal revenues from weed all around…
The cannabis industry’s growth has been promising over the last few years, making many wonder whether they should start their own business in it. The sector is expected to grow…
Invest In Weed TV
- Silly Mistakes to Avoid When Purchasing Cannabis Equipment July 17, 2020
- Stages of the Cannabis Plant Growth Cycle December 3, 2019
- Future Farm Prepares Maine-Grown Hemp Biomass and Seeds for Processing and Market November 25, 2019
- Auxly Announces Outdoor Cultivation Expansion Through the Launch of Robinsons Outdoor Grow November 18, 2019
- Aleafia Health Outdoor Harvest Yields 10,300 kg of Dried Flower at $0.08 Cost per Gram November 11, 2019
- Future Farm’s Maine Hemp Harvest Nearing Completion October 31, 2019
- Massive Revenues Expected as Hemp, Inc. Updates Shareholders on the First Phase of Processing its Hemp Harvest in Oregon October 25, 2019
- KALY – Kali-Extracts Publishes Photos From Historic First Legal Hemp Harvest October 18, 2019