In a landmark move, U.S. House lawmakers on Wednesday September 25, 2019 approved overwhelmingly by a 321-103 vote legislation that would pave the way for financial institutions and insurance companies to serve state-legal marijuana businesses without fear of federal reprisal.Read More
Cannabis Firms, Policymakers Must Work Hand-In-Hand, Ex-Canadian Prime Minister Says In MJBizConINT’L Keynote
On her view on the future of cannabis, Kim Campbell, Canada’s former Prime Minister emphasizes on joint efforts by policy makers and marijuana companies in creating awareness and addressing misconceptions clouding the industry.Read More
Invest In Weed contributes original content and curates quality news on cannabis companies that are moving the industry forward.
LATEST BLOG NEWS
- Historic day as US House passes cannabis banking bill with strong bipartisan support
- Cannabis Firms, Policymakers Must Work Hand-In-Hand, Ex-Canadian Prime Minister Says In MJBizConINT’L Keynote
- Could augmented reality be the future of Cannabis Ecommerce?
- Breakthrough for CBD merchants as Shopify allows them on platform
- Latest Marijuana News in the UK
- PURA Positioned to Take Advantage of Cannabis 2.0 With NOUV Partnership
- WeedMD Secures Health Canada Licence for 50,000-Square-Foot Purpose-Built Cannabis Processing Facility
- MediPharm Labs Enters New Beverages and Culinary Lifestyle Market Through Cannabis Concentrate Supply Partnership with Tea and Edibles Company Olli Brands Inc.
- KALY – Kali-Extracts Reports Increased Interest In Patented Cannabis Extraction Process In Reaction To Cannabis 2.0
- PURA – Puration Anticipate EVERx CBD Sports Water Sales Boost From Cannabis 2.0